Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FETAC LEVEL 6 SUPERVISORY MANAGEMENT

Options
  • 19-03-2015 2:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 130 ✭✭

Hi
    Have started this course online and am doing skills demo 1 would love to hear from other doing it and how they are finding it etc
    thhanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19 lcats

nickys wrote: »
    Hi
    Have started this course online and am doing skills demo 1 would love to hear from other doing it and how they are finding it etc
    thhanks

hi there I am considering doing this course just wondering did you do it and how did you find it?
    Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 130 ✭✭nickys

lcats wrote: »
    hi there I am considering doing this course just wondering did you do it and how did you find it?
    Thanks

I did it and wouldn't recommend doing it with Open college .. got no help of feedback at all so was pretty much left to my own devices for it... google will be your new best friend as the materials they give you are not enough

I got the distinction btw

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,288 ✭✭✭pow wow

I did it a few months ago through work and found it ok. I would say though that if you're already a supervisor/manager and have been for a while you might not get too much out of it. If you haven't already take a good read of the module description and the kind of stuff it covers.

My course wasn't through the Open College - I did contact them at one point to see if I could do it through them and wasn't too keen on them from the little dealings I had with them.

Advertisement