Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Paving/tarmacadam

Options
  • 19-03-2015 2:09pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 56 ✭✭

hi lads,

My parents want to get rid of the lawn and replace it with paving/tarmacadam, can anyone recommend any paving firm etc in the Limerick area, we live in the west limerick area if that helps and i have looked up askeaton and athea paving companies for quotes etc, any help much appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,767 ✭✭✭Comhrá

You could try Joe Lawlor - Fedamore. He paved my driveway and did a great job.
    If you pm me I can give you his number.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,303 ✭✭✭dunworth1

tippman1 wrote: »
    You could try Joe Lawlor - Fedamore. He paved my driveway and did a great job.
    If you pm me I can give you his number.

i can also recommend joe

he tared my front a few years ago

and laid slabs in the back last year

• Registered Users Posts: 129 ✭✭gotasmoke

I've used Athea Tarmacadam before and can't fault them. Very competitive pricing.

• Registered Users Posts: 132 ✭✭h_orse

can you pm me details for Joe Lawler please...

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 23,934 Mod ✭✭✭✭Clareman

• Advertisement
Advertisement