Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

MX100/200/300 Mechanical and Electronic Eng Past drop outs

Options
  • 19-03-2015 1:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Hi, nice bit of news for any one of the vast amount of people who dropped out of the old Mechatronics course in IT Tralee. If you had completed and passed your second year exams and then dropped out. You are 100% entitled to a level 6 certificate in Manufactoring Eng!!!! If you ring the college they will tell you that you are not entitled, but this is total bull. Go to the Engineers Ireland Website and send them an email looking for accreditation as a Technician, and they will contact IT Tralee and sort out your certificate for you. You see IT tralee has to keep EI happy to keep thier accrediation for ENG courses, so they will be more than happy to oblige you! Congratulations!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9 burgershack

As a matter of interest,can I ask why so many dropped out of the mechatronics course,I am asking because I have applied to do that course next September

Advertisement