Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Soundcloud still dying but slowly?

Options
  • 19-03-2015 11:13am
    Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭

had no internet access for a while and finally came back online, went on SC to follow up on some of the artists (Mt.Eden especially) and what do you know, half of my fav artists haven't been active 6-12months now, where is everyone moving to? sorry if it sounds like i just came back from Mars, internet access in NorthWest is still in neolithic era

Comments

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 23,210 Mod ✭✭✭✭GLaDOS

Don't know if they're directly comparable (haven't used soundcloud a huge amount) but a lot of artists I follow use bandcamp for releases, streaming etc. Could be they're migrating to that?

Cake, and grief counseling, will be available at the conclusion of the test

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 64 ✭✭Steve King

Mixcloud seems to have overtaken it for streaming things. I think Soundcloud isnt worth the 9 euro a month for levels at a certain level.

For example; if you're a new artist trying to get your music heard you shouldnt be charged the same as David Guetta.

Advertisement