Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

*** Match Thread*** Tue Mar 24th 8pm Comlcilles Ewetuppers

Options
  • 19-03-2015 10:44am
    Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,640 Mod ✭✭✭✭

6-2 win last time with a very good performance to boot.
    A win is likely to see us finish 4th.

Cathal - In
    Ciaran -
    Damo - In
    Derek McL - In
    Ed -
    Jules -
    Keith - In
    SteK - Out
    SteMcd - In
    Dave -
    Calvin - In
    Kieran - In
    Al - Out
    Jack - In

New Players
    Anto O'Dea -
    Aaron- (Can help if needed)
    Adrian -
    Yamin-
    Sam- In
    Cillian -In
    Declan - In
    Mark- In

If i've missed you or you haven't got a PM just post below and i'll include you

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 306 ✭✭yes there

A mate of mine is looking to play, is it alright if he comes along and tries out?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,640 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

yes there wrote: »
    A mate of mine is looking to play, is it alright if he comes along and tries out?

absolutely, whats his name/position?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,748 ✭✭✭✭Lovely Bloke

Of course, the more the merrier, we'll be fielding a B team at this stage.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,561 ✭✭✭✭Frisbee

In.

So is Sam.

• Registered Users Posts: 26 scholarswalk

In, Thanks,
    Declan

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 306 ✭✭yes there

Ok thanks, called Mark, a defender. Going after Damos position he is.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,741 ✭✭✭Mousewar

:eek:
    ...sounds like a right tosser

• Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭SteMcD1

in

• Registered Users Posts: 499 ✭✭asdfgh86

In

• Registered Users Posts: 1,311 ✭✭✭mrDerek

In

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,028 ✭✭✭FrankGrimes

In

• Registered Users Posts: 1,675 ✭✭✭allybhoy

Im just getting over a chest infection lads still not feeling great so ill sit this one out unless yis are really short

By the way Keith/ Des not sure If u know but I never got a teamer this week just in case you are waiting on lads to reply

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,640 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

allybhoy wrote: »
    Im just getting over a chest infection lads still not feeling great so ill sit this one out unless yis are really short

By the way Keith/ Des not sure If u know but I never got a teamer this week just in case you are waiting on lads to reply

cheers, I was just about to re-send, this week is the lowest response rate ever, might be a glitch in the matrix

• Registered Users Posts: 21,093 ✭✭✭✭PARlance

Will I head up lads?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,311 ✭✭✭mrDerek

Give des a txt or call I doubt they'd check the forum at this stage

• Registered Users Posts: 2,741 ✭✭✭Mousewar

0-1 loss
    Not a great way to finish the season but we didn't play badly and on another night would have won comfortably I think. A couple of missed opportunities and the final ball lacking a few times. A bit of rustiness to be expected after being off so long.

Thanks for the season lads. Not our best but I enjoyed it and I think we've a great set of players for next season and I'd be very surprised if we're not challenging for the title.

And thanks again to Des. Couldn't be done without him.

PARlance wrote: »
    Will I head up lads?

could have done with you but generally that close to a game people arent on the forum so its worth a PM

Good 15 mins to start, last 20 or were good, middle part of the game not so much.

Though we marshalled their forwards very well, both murtagh and Kieran didnt give them much in the air

We had a lot of chances and most just seemed the wrong side of the post, on another night they'd be goals.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,093 ✭✭✭✭PARlance

Assumed ye got more numbers after the teamer message was resent. Had said I was in but the (if needed) in the OP was confusing.

Unluckly last night.

Advertisement