Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Scrapes on Outside of Barrel

Options
  • 18-03-2015 9:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 114 ✭✭

Hi all,

Any advice would be appreciated on this one, I am looking at a gun at the minute but it has heavy scrapes on the ends of the barrel. It looks like someone put it in a vice to remove stuck chokes or the like. Can this be repaired and if so any ideas on who could do the repair?

Thanks,

Robbie

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,772 ✭✭✭meathstevie

SilentD wrote: »
    Hi all,

Any advice would be appreciated on this one, I am looking at a gun at the minute but it has heavy scrapes on the ends of the barrel. It looks like someone put it in a vice to remove stuck chokes or the like. Can this be repaired and if so any ideas on who could do the repair?

Thanks,

Robbie

Two words: Walk away

• Registered Users Posts: 396 ✭✭useurowname

Two words: Walk away

I'd have to agree. Take it from someone who had their share of rubbish second hand guns; if in doubt, jog on.. plenty of decent second hand guns out there.

• Registered Users Posts: 114 ✭✭SilentD

Thanks guys, I think I'll take the advice and look for something else.

Advertisement