Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Whats wrong with people???!

Options
  • 18-03-2015 3:53am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,728 ✭✭✭

What the **** is wrong with some people, its bad enough she attacked someone that didnt want to fight in the first place, but what she did at the end is just ****ed up altogether and the worst part of it all is theres people recording and cheering her on...

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,797 ✭✭✭Kevin McCloud

Im not on that facebook so whats it about?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,728 ✭✭✭evo2000

Im not on that facebook so whats it about?

Click the link it should work anyway

• Registered Users Posts: 2,326 ✭✭✭Scuid Mhór

Ah sure look

The wheel will turn.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,919 ✭✭✭ziggy23

My blood is boiling watching that and the poor little boy:mad:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 26,578 ✭✭✭✭Turtwig

You could just describe the link rather than posting a click bait title and opening post.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,919 ✭✭✭ziggy23

Turtwig wrote: »
    You could just describe the link rather than posting a click bait title and opening post.

Your hard to please.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 79 ✭✭lavdad

In Ireland this animal would get a slap on the wrist because it's a shebeast. Thankfully (hopefully) this wont be the case in the US and it gets the hard cage time it deserves.

ziggy23 wrote: »

May she get a good hidin every day she spends in jail!

• Advertisement

Turtwig wrote: »

Say what? click bait? unless you plan on giving me money for my posts i dont think ive anything to gain from using click bait lol

• Registered Users Posts: 905 ✭✭✭StompToWork

I'd fcuk her right in the pssuy!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

lavdad wrote: »
    In Ireland this animal would get a slap on the wrist because it's a shebeast. Thankfully (hopefully) this wont be the case in the US and it gets the hard cage time it deserves.

Jesus, dehumanizing much?

Yes, she's a horrible thug and should face jail for what she did, but is this kind of crap necessary?

• Registered Users Posts: 905 ✭✭✭StompToWork

Links234 wrote: »

Yes, she's a horrible thug and should face jail for what she did, but is this kind of crap necessary?

Yes.

Her behaviour was that of an animal, no sorry actually that would be an insult to an animal, she deserves to be dehumanized and worse! as do the people that were cheering her on, people being soft and worrying about the feelings of people that act like this only encourage this sort of ****, its no wonder crap like this happens on a regular basis, were a soft generation!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,689 ✭✭✭Karl Stein

lavdad wrote: »

And you wonder why you have no luck with women? You're the problem.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,188 ✭✭✭DoYouEvenLift

When she attacked the girl, fair enough I'd stop her and hold her until the police came

But when she hit and pushed a little child:

When she attacked the girl, fair enough I'd stop her and hold her until the police came

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,689 ✭✭✭Karl Stein

How brave was that little kid trying to defend someone he cared about despite being one third the size of their attacker.

• Advertisement

Karl Stein wrote: »
    How brave was that little kid trying to defend someone he cared about despite being one third the size of their attacker.

Yeah fair play to the little dude!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,063 ✭✭✭wexandproud

yep your right people should not be comparing her to animals , its insulting the animals .

• Registered Users Posts: 78 ✭✭true567

Good thing a cop wasn't there to stop it- he probably would've ended up being a racist.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,304 ✭✭✭Jon Stark

I feel sorry for your one who perpetrated the act tbh, carrying round that kind of explosive behaviour is going to ruin her life. Sad on so many levels.

Hope the victim is ok.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 115 ✭✭jaysblades

Jon Stark wrote: »
    I feel sorry for your one who perpetrated the act tbh, carrying round that kind of explosive behaviour is going to ruin her life. Sad on so many levels.

Hope the victim is ok.

You feel sorry for her? It's that kind of liberal bs that has the world the way it is. Public flogging , that would sort it out.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,050 ✭✭✭token101

Most people would probably think she dehumanised herself when she assaulted two children, one of whom looks about 6.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,100 ✭✭✭Autonomous Cowherd

Ugh :(

What is as bad as the nasty mean woman beating up the girl, (and doing everything she can to stomp on her head), is all the others gathered round who are laughing and egging her on and filming and in effect giving her praise and fame. There should be some sort of prosecution for cheering on assault.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,304 ✭✭✭Jon Stark

jaysblades wrote: »
    You feel sorry for her? It's that kind of liberal bs that has the world the way it is. Public flogging , that would sort it out.

She deserves to have the book thrown at her, but yes I do find it sad that a young girl is ruining her own life before it has even begun.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,389 ✭✭✭NachoBusiness

She behaved like an animal and that's what she should be referred to as. She couldn't even be satisfied with giving the girl a single beating, she had to go after her again and give her another one, in front of a kid that was clearly being looked after by that girl. A kid half her size that she then thumps and who's head can clearly be heard hitting the pavement.

Speaking of which, what a brave little kid to try and protect the girl from the beating, even managing to duck the first punch thrown. Little hero.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 115 ✭✭jaysblades

Jon Stark wrote: »
    She deserves to have the book thrown at her, but yes I do find it sad that a young girl is ruining her own life before it has even begun.

Go back to the wall john, winter is coming .

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement