Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

It's alright to laugh...

Options
  • 17-03-2015 11:45pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,086 ✭✭✭

...your face won't fall off and slip into a drain if you do.

Discuss.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25,775 ✭✭✭✭kfallon

Laughing is great, making people laugh is even better!

Unfortunately I usually have a face like a slapped arse no matter what my mood :P

• Registered Users Posts: 4,009 ✭✭✭eamonnq

No thanks, better to be safe than sorry.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,562 ✭✭✭✭Sunnyisland

Ha ha ha ha ha

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,573 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

I disagree. If you laugh too hard the muscles in your face loosen up and eventually are unable to hold onto your face, hence resulting in it falling off and onto the ground.

Whether it falls into a drain depends on whether your standing over one or not, of course.

:pac: :P :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,281 ✭✭✭Valentina

People who tell strangers to laugh or smile deserve a swift kick to the nether regions.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,086 ✭✭✭TheBeardedLady

realies wrote: »
    Ha ha ha ha ha

Your face just slipped into a drain....

• Registered Users Posts: 23,695 ✭✭✭✭One eyed Jack

I love to see people laughing, I like making people laugh :)

One of my favourite people who makes me laugh and inspires me in so many ways is this guy -

It's well worth a watch :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,689 ✭✭✭Karl Stein

My house-mate was fired from his job as a road worker for stealing. I couldn't really believe it but when I got home all the signs were there.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,500 ✭✭✭✭DEFTLEFTHAND

I love laughing at inappropriate things in the modern world, things like race and gay jokes.

It's alright to laugh as the OP says, everything, person and movement is fair game for mockery. This is what makes an equal society. We make fun of everybody as Howard Stern says.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,411 ✭✭✭✭kneemos

Karl Stein wrote: »
    My house-mate was fired from his job as a road worker for stealing. I couldn't really believe it but when I got home all the signs were there.

Did he take a U Turn?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,234 ✭✭✭✭Birneybau

It's so easy to laugh, it's so easy to hate, it takes strength to be gentle and kind.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,234 ✭✭✭✭Birneybau

kneemos wrote: »
    Did he take a U Turn?

Hopefully he turned his life around.

Crazy, but that's how it goes
    Millions of people living as foes
    Maybe. it's not too late
    To learn how to love, and forget how to hate.

• Registered Users Posts: 265 ✭✭FueledbyCoffee

Love a proper good laugh, lifts the soul.

Stuck in bed all day and that thread about the shifty plane really cheered me up, it's the little things

Valentina wrote: »
    People who tell strangers to laugh or smile deserve a swift kick to the nether regions.

Why the sad face?Cheer up!

Some people are so uptight they can't even poo. They should try Tickle Therapy.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,775 ✭✭✭✭kfallon

Unless they are on a flight to Dubai.......

Did you hear about the mathematician who discovered a method of curing constipation? He worked it out with a pencil.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,009 ✭✭✭eamonnq

I love to see people laughing, I like making people laugh :)

One of my favourite people who makes me laugh and inspires me in so many ways is this guy -

It's well worth a watch :)

It's ok, but I would not give my watch for it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,226 ✭✭✭boobar

Birneybau wrote: »
    It's so easy to laugh, it's so easy to hate, it takes strength to be gentle and kind.

Moz at the comedy club...open mic night

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,477 ✭✭✭Badly Drunk Boy

Valentina wrote: »
    "It might never happen!"

I'm terrible at laughing. I enjoy humorous things, and can manage a vigorous smile, grin or smirk, but I can't do a guffaw. To come even close to it, I'd have to be very drunk.

Laughing is my single most favourite thing.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,805 ✭✭✭Calibos

Karl Stein wrote: »

The OP on Reddit got more up votes than you got thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 22,477 ✭✭✭✭Knex*

Laugh when you can, for the times than you can't.

And even then, try to.

Advertisement