Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

'Facebook session expired'

Options
  • 17-03-2015 10:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭

I have got this message on my Samsung S4 for the last couple of weeks. When I click it to log back in, it says 'login failed'.
    Google has shown that this has been a problem for many over the last while but none of the fixes are working for me.
    Anyone getting this message or have any ideas on how to fix.

It is also having a bearing on Syncing facebook with apps. Sync will not work.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,900 ✭✭✭daytob

did you change your password recently? try log into your fb using your pc.

• Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭jecca1

No - no password change.

Have it open on laptop and phone as google suggested that there maybe something in privacy settings, but it didnt work.

I have un-installed and re-installed the app.
    I have also removed the sync apps with Facbook (under accounts) as was suggested as a fix but now i cant add the account back as the login keeps failing.

Just to add - there is no issue using Facebook on my phone at all. This is just a notificatio that keeps popping up - logging in fails and the main issues seems to be with apps syncing to the phone.

Advertisement