Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Breaking News : StPatricks day parades WILL take place today !!!

Options

Comments

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 23,065 ✭✭✭✭beertons

Go back to bed.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,541 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

I'm sure that Senator gob****e will tweet that the upcoming referendum on same sex marriage threatens Paddy's day parades!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,729 ✭✭✭dmc17

Well thank fcuk for that. At least the TV license is being put to good use. I suppose they had lots of time for researching important news stories like this since they didn't put much effort into remembering one of their former employees.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,297 ✭✭✭✭salmocab

Thank god, did the weather bit at the end mention what the weathers doing right now too? Really annoys me when I have to look out the window myself like a fool to see with my own eyes.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,834 ✭✭✭✭JRant

RTE has it that the parades will take place :

http://m.rte.ie/news/2015/0317/687627-st-patricks-day/

http://m.rte.ie/

Great relief to those worried they were not going to happen.
    Worth keeping a list here of any not going ahead.

Fair play to RTE getting this scoop.

Garth Brooks has been cancelled

"Well, yeah, you know, that's just, like, your opinion, man"

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 18,299 ✭✭✭✭The Backwards Man

There's a big yellow ball of fire after rising up from the horizon here, no mention of it on RTE

• Registered Users Posts: 11,494 ✭✭✭✭For Forks Sake

There's a big yellow ball of fire after rising up from the horizon here, no mention of it on RTE

Nothing anywhere else, must be another dastardly Denis O'Brien plan to subjugate the masses.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,884 ✭✭✭Tzardine

Nothing anywhere else, must be another dastardly Denis O'Brien plan to subjugate the masses.

It's completely his fault. He sends it out in the morning to heat and dehydrate us all so we need to drink his water.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,191 ✭✭✭Eugene Norman

Is this the thread where we are scooping up the unfunny manufactured outrage today? Good good.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,708 ✭✭✭hynesie08

In other news, it's probably going to rain and a few people might go drinking.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18,184 ✭✭✭✭Lapin

Paddy's Day is an awful load of shíte.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,420 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Crinklewood

Lapin wrote: »

..and puke, don't forget the puke.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,042 ✭✭✭zl1whqvjs75cdy

Lapin wrote: »

Agreed. The parades are also muck,particularly the local ones. What kind of slack jawed hick likes standing around for hours watching the local gaa team wander past.

Advertisement