Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Purchase Nissan Leaf until the end of March, get €500 cash back

Options
  • 17-03-2015 6:13am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,404 ✭✭✭

Hi, all.

If anyone is planning to buy a Nissan Leaf until the end of March, I have an option for you to get €500 back
    PM me for details

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,404 ✭✭✭peposhi

To the mods... Although i do not think this thread is in breach of the rules boards.ie have set up, please, remove the thread

To the mods

Please, remove the thread if it is counted as an advertisement.
    I personally do not think so as it only offers a bargain option for future Leaf owners

Anyone interested?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,284 ✭✭✭cros13

If this is in relation to the €1000 euro per sale kickback that nissan is willing to give, the mods need to remove this thread.

Or else:

Hi, all.

If anyone is planning to buy a Nissan Leaf until the end of March, I have an option for you to get €1000 back
    PM me and not the other guy for details

Advertisement