Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Leaving Cert History in Trinity

Options
  • 16-03-2015 10:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 31

Is there some day for leaving cert history students in trinity, like a one off study day or something ?
    I've been hearing about it but found nothing really .
    Thanks

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,120 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

The History Teachers' Association usually run those. Ask your teacher in school.

• Registered Users Posts: 31 Liverpool4cup

Alright , thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 7 sorchakelly

Dublin History Academy are running their Easter revision day on the 4th April in Ballsbridge. Tickets are on sale on eventbrite.ie for 50 euro

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 29,509 Mod ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

Who are Dublin History Academy? ... I've never heard of them, which is kinda odd, given that I'm originally a historian.

Very "official" sounding name, yet they don't show up in Google?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,120 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

I think the History Teachers' Association Study Day was on last weekend. I believe they looked at the Documents question (? not sure).

I've never heard of the Dublin History Academy either (also a history teacher).
    Newly setup FB page.
    50 euro a pop.
    I think not.

**edit
    even better, user shilling a Home economics 'academy' too.
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=94206161

Darn those History research skills....

• Advertisement

My teacher said absolutely nothing about that , are you sure it was last weekend ?

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 29,509 Mod ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

My teacher said absolutely nothing about that , are you sure it was last weekend ?
    It seems to have been according to this.

Do you know if there are any more?
    My teacher told me he would tell me about this last one ..

Advertisement