Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

St. Patricks Day 2015 - Where in the World will You be

Options
  • 16-03-2015 12:12am
    Registered Users Posts: 15,127 ✭✭✭✭

So with St. Patricks Day almost upon us, would you like to share Where-in-the-World you will be for the festivities in 2015? Any photos or videos you'd like to share from your part of the world, that would be lovely :)

With me this year I'll be working an early shift but finished about 3pm so hopefully catch the tail-end of the parade and the evening is to be decided.

Thanks in Advance,
    kerry4sam

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,116 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

I'll be in Dublin this year but last year I was in Valencia, I'd advise anyone to go there as on March 17th they are in the middle of the Fallas festival and St. Patricks day is not even an afterthought. It's really great fun.

Love being out of Ireland of this day, never a huge fan of Patricks day in Dublin. apart from the club finals in Croke Park which I enjoy, not much else to recommend.

Same crap wherever you are for paddy's day.
    People getting hammered everywhere.
    Horrible disaster of a day.

Oh, and I'll be working in Dublin city centre. 😢

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,797 ✭✭✭Kevin McCloud

Ill be on the high stool in the local, drinking the shit out of it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,189 ✭✭✭hawkwind23

Down Royal Racecourse (working)

• Registered Users Posts: 28 STintin

Palnning Goa trip :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,209 ✭✭✭keithclancy

This will be my first Paddys day in Ireland in 10 years, will be in Cork for it :)

• Registered Users Posts: 212 ✭✭chanelfreak

Stuck in the office in Lux! I might venture to the Irish pub after work, although it tends to get messy enough and I'm too old for Paddy's Day hangovers haha

• Registered Users Posts: 537 ✭✭✭clever user name

First St. Patrick's day in Dublin for a few years, and probably last for s while too, so gonna enjoy it!!

Last year was in a local restaurant in Shanghai getting hammered on rice wine with a load of Chinese lads, and eating all sorts of sh**e. Great day!!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,178 ✭✭✭killbillvol2

I'll be in my house in Dublin avoiding the drunken idiots who'll infest my local with their unruly brats. Order will be restored from Wednesday and the aforementioned idiots won't be seen again until Christmas.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,223 ✭✭✭✭biko

Galway yay

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,304 ✭✭✭Lucena

France. Apart from in the Irish pubs, and the odd whiskey promotion in the supermarkets, it isn't a thing here. So it'll be a normal work day for me. No pub culture in France anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,127 ✭✭✭✭kerry4sam

Some pics of a few iconic buildings in Killarney, Co. Kerry all dolled up in the Green :) and literally ME & My Shadow down by Ross Castle this evening

i11MTQd.jpg
    GUhh2mA.jpg
    AJBqgOM.jpg

Looking forward to seeing the pictures from elsewhere so I am,
    Always nice to view & appreciate the effort people have gone to for this day,

Have a Great n Safe St. Patricks Day tomorrow Everyone,
    kerry4sam

• Registered Users Posts: 195 ✭✭unjedilike

In Laren, North Holland. A lovely town.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,363 ✭✭✭KingBrian2

Have a great St Patrick's Day everyone. Be safe, mind yourself and people around your.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,208 ✭✭✭Batgurl

Sydney

Walking through Martin Place this morning it was easy to pick out the irish workers. They were all sporting a dash of green. Was nice to see.

Advertisement