Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mid air collision at air show

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,575 ✭✭✭lord lucan

Just an FYI,this is the second thread you've started where you've just posted a link with no comment or observation. This is a discussion forum and general convention is to profer an opinion on the topic you've started the thread on.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,208 ✭✭✭Long Time Lurker

lord lucan wrote: »
    Just an FYI,this is the second thread you've started where you've just posted a link with no comment or observation. This is a discussion forum and general convention is to profer an opinion on the topic you've started the thread on.

In fairness what do you want me to say? Here's a video about two planes colliding. You can see from the video that the collision almost certainly involved both planes in the scene but I'm open to others opinions on that.

As for the thread about the smelly bog. Really! They were just two stories that I would have thought would have been if interest to others. There wasn't really a lot to say but look forward to your own comments and observations about it all the same.

No need to black paragraph me. Simple message would have done rather than a public "I'm top dog" Pats on the head can be handed out for that too ;-)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,575 ✭✭✭lord lucan

A bit of context is all I'm asking for. I'm not accusing you of spamming Btw but when you look at the thread initially it reads like one of them stupid Facebook stories, "OMG, look at this amazing footage of a plane crash" or such like and when you click on the link there's some crappy quiz that's looking to phish for info.

With the likes of the BA toilet story, a little paragraph along the lines of "Good job they turned back, I wouldn't have been able to stand the smell for 8 hours" or whatever your opinion may be. Otherwise we end with a forum full of threads with just links in them.

As for the 'black paragraph', that's my way of showing that I'm talking as a mod, nothing else. My only interest is in keeping the forum going in a considerate and civil manner, I get no ego boost from being a mod believe it or not.

Advertisement