Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How much will Harry Kane be next season

Options
  • 15-03-2015 1:44am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,097 ✭✭✭

I think we are looking at 11.5 million and at that price ill be staying clear

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,810 ✭✭✭✭jimmii

I think we are looking at 11.5 million and at that price ill be staying clear

11.5 no chance! 9m/9.5m tops if he does it next season then maybe he'll get another 2m bump. Sturridge got bumped to 11.5 after a few good seasons behind him and then an almost 200 pointer with a PPM better over the whole season than Kane has had to this point.

After Benetekes 166 season a couple of years back he only got bumped up a million same for Adebayor when he scored 194 and only a little bit more after he scored 200 a bit earlier and same for Giroud last season 187 points and starts this season at 8.5. I can't see Kanes starting price being doubled from this season just seems a bit too far after one season.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,268 ✭✭✭IsMiseMyself

Off the top of my head, I'd say 8 or 8.5mil. Sterling hopped up from something like 5 to 8.5m this season. Not quite comparable, but I'd expect a similar jump in price.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,969 ✭✭✭G1032

Let's get this train wreck of a season over first before worrying about how much Harry will cost next year........

• Registered Users Posts: 9,379 ✭✭✭Shedite27

I had hoped he'd be in the Benteke/Lukaku price range of about 9m.

Unfortunately I think we're looking at 10.5m - 11m

Enjoy him while he lasts. Bought him for 4.8 :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,656 ✭✭✭Western Pomise

A lot will depend on whether or not he is guaranteed first team football or not in his first season at Old Trafford;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 48,148 ✭✭✭✭km79

9 or so similar to lukaku
    although that puts him ahead of giroud and benteke so maybe 8.5 :D

Advertisement