Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HL maths mocks

Options
  • 14-03-2015 10:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8

I failed higher level maths in the mocks only got 31% should I stick with it ? Will I get over the line ?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,386 ✭✭✭Troxck

Jm12334567 wrote: »
    I failed higher level maths in the mocks only got 31% should I stick with it ? Will I get over the line ?

Did you have the DEBS mock? If so, definitely stick with it, especially if you only want to get over the line. Just study the subject efficiently for the remaining weeks and you should get your result!

• Registered Users Posts: 8 Jm12334567

Troxck wrote: »
    Did you have the DEBS mock? If so, definitely stick with it, especially if you only want to get over the line. Just study the subject efficiently for the remaining weeks and you should get your result!
    yeah it was DEBS mocks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,386 ✭✭✭Troxck

yeah it was DEBS mocks

There is virtually no point in dropping down now, you've stuck it out this long, why bother? Do you need a C3+ or just looking to pass it?

• Registered Users Posts: 8 Jm12334567

Troxck wrote: »
    There is virtually no point in dropping down now, you've stuck it out this long, why bother? Do you need a C3+ or just looking to pass it?

All I need is a pass to use the points instead of ol Irish .. I'm just worried il fail

• Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭pleindespoir

If you continued on practicing your mistakes in the debs exam (nevermind the long answers which just rewards 5points), I think that'll be better. Just know your strengths and weaknesses.

In my class, no one got somewhere in line of 5.

And I heard the marking scheme changes all the time in Maths, so just keep working and don't worry.

• Advertisement
Advertisement