Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Driveway

Options
  • 14-03-2015 9:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11

Hi All,

We just got planning approved to convert our front garden to a driveway in Dublin 6W but having difficulty deciding on whether gravel or paved. Our house is terraced with the front garden 36m2.
    The driveway needs to incorporate gates and a seperate pedestrian pathway with bin storage and hedging. Does anyone have an indicate costs difference for both? and would anyone recommend a builder based of their experience (PM please)

Many thanks for your help
    Mart

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,223 ✭✭✭✭Calahonda52

Endless work and maintenance with gravel, where u based? I have a top class guy. ?...

“I can’t pay my staff or mortgage with instagram likes”.

• Registered Users Posts: 11 marty-murt

Thanks, based in Harolds cross

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,511 ✭✭✭Heisenberg1

OP looking to get a similar job done myself can you pm me with the price you are quoted and also who quoted you thanks.

Advertisement