Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

0 Tax deducted on my P60

Options
  • 14-03-2015 3:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hi! I am a little bit confused. I want to claim taxes back for my previous job. I have the P60 form but even though I worked for 6 months and paid taxes every week, in the Tax (B) section it shows 0.00 for tax deducted. What does this mean?

Thanks!
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 394 ✭✭HcksawJimDuggan

Hi! I am a little bit confused. I want to claim taxes back for my previous job. I have the P60 form but even though I worked for 6 months and paid taxes every week, in the Tax (B) section it shows 0.00 for tax deducted. What does this mean?

Thanks!

Section B is PAYE tax. The tax you paid during the year was most likely PRSI & USC which are over towards the right hand side of the P60. If your total income for the year was below €10,036 you would be exempt from USC and could apply to have it refunded. PRSI tax can't be reclaimed.

Advertisement