Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Comparative Question

Options
  • 14-03-2015 12:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 297 ✭✭

Hi guys, I'm just starting my first General Vision and Viewpoint essay, and really have no idea where to begin. Could anyone give me advice on how to structure the essay as I am genuinely confused and lost and cannot find much information on line regarding GVV.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 102 ✭✭Almen11

oktplz wrote: »
    Hi guys, I'm just starting my first General Vision and Viewpoint essay, and really have no idea where to begin. Could anyone give me advice on how to structure the essay as I am genuinely confused and lost and cannot find much information on line regarding GVV.

I usually give the v+v of society, the opening scene, family, friendship and the closing scene a paragraph each and just speak about the vision you get from each text for each of the above! Hope that makes sense

• Registered Users Posts: 297 ✭✭oktplz

Almen11 wrote: »
    I usually give the v+v of society, the opening scene, family, friendship and the closing scene a paragraph each and just speak about the vision you get from each text for each of the above! Hope that makes sense

That made perfect sense, cheers I'm going to do it like that :)

Advertisement