Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

KLM ID90

Options
  • 13-03-2015 6:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 113 ✭✭

Hi,

Anyone flown on an ID90 with KLM recently? Planning on flying AMS to KBP on Wednesday and just wondering how strict/lax they are in relation to dress code? Also is there a more accurate way of checking loads other than the "smiley faces" on myidtravel?

Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,628 ✭✭✭SRFC90

So long as you avoid the tracksuit bottoms / sportswear/ sleeve-less tops / shorts / offensive t-shirts type lark you should be OK. Pair of jeans, clean shoes and a jumper etc. Remember you can bring something slightly more comfortable to change into during the flight.

I don't know if there's another way to find out, unless you know someone that works for the airline and can check the loads. I'd be interested in knowing if there is!

• Registered Users Posts: 113 ✭✭El_robbo1980

Cheers for that!!! If I get the gen on checking loads I'll let you know!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 526 ✭✭✭de biz

Dress to impress...never fails

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 9,728 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tenger

I was previously told of a facebook group where you can request info on loads and fellow staff will give you a PM with the numbers.

Cant for the life of me remember it.

Advertisement