Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Computer Science UCD vs DCU

Options
  • 13-03-2015 4:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hello :)
    I know there are many threads about which college is better and all that. I am only in 5th year but i want to figure it now which college to go so i can focus on getting good rewsults for the leaving cert.

I have decided and narrowed it down to UCD and DCU. UCD do a computer science course and DCU do computer applications and from my knowledge and research they seem to be similar. The reason i want to go to UCD, is the look and feel of the place i really like it but the downside is it is at the other side of Dublin and I live in the north side. DCU is 15 minutes away from my house so its convenient, The looks and feel of DCU is okay but in UCD i like the looks better.

My question is which would have better facilities and which would you recommend more and what one would have better lecturers?

Comments

Advertisement