Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Clothing for chronic pain

Options
  • 13-03-2015 11:44am
    Registered Users Posts: 520 ✭✭✭

I'm going on a trip which will involve a lot more walking than I am used to and many hours of traveling by coach. I find it difficult to cope with these activities and with the discomfort of trousers and jeans at the best of times because of a chronic pain sensory issue (fibromyalgia) and therefore I tend to depend on leggings and long skirts unless I'm only a couple of hours away from my pjs! But if I could find a loose, light, comfortable, soft pair of womens trousers or lightweight jeans it would be great. It is many years since I have attempted traveling and anything I can do to minimise the inevitable increased pain and discomfort will be worthwhile. Anyone got any suggestions for trousers they have found around the Dublin area?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28,070 ✭✭✭✭looksee

I know track suits have a poor rep, but you can get quite tidy looking track suit bottoms/jog pants that are straight, rather than into a cuff, I have a pair that are quite respectable looking, very soft and comfortable. I don't tend to wear them often as I don't have any issue with trousers, but I think they might be what you are looking for. I got them in a sports shop in Waterford, but I think you would get something similar easily enough.

Advertisement