Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

BMW Independent Garage

Options
  • 13-03-2015 11:09am
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Hey guys

Just wondering if you all know who would be the best BMW independent garage to go to for price and quality.

Problem with the window, it won't move up or down any more even though the motor sounds like it's on (It's making a crackling noise) so we think the regulator might need to be replaced.

Thanks guys

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 81,223 ✭✭✭✭biko

Location?

• Registered Users Posts: 4 JudeHaych

ha oh sorry, I forgot to put in the area.

Dublin, preferably Dublin North

• Registered Users Posts: 5,875 ✭✭✭Foxhole Norman

Go to Valdas in Motor Confidence. Pretty much the be all and end all of BMW indies here.

I've tried to call his number

(Unit 14B ,Knockmitten lane ,Western industrial estate,Naas road D12 and my ph +35386<no numbers> )

But I can't seem to get through

• Registered Users Posts: 5,875 ✭✭✭Foxhole Norman

JudeHaych wrote: »
    I've tried to call his number

(Unit 14B ,Knockmitten lane ,Western industrial estate,Naas road D12 and my ph +35386<no numbers> )

But I can't seem to get through

Could be busy, he does a LOT of work, people come from all around Ireland to get their BMW serviced or get work done there. Best thing to do is just pop down to him.

• Advertisement

Will do, thanks a lot

• Registered Users Posts: 433 ✭✭WacoKid

I have used Courtney Motors in North Strand for years and am very happy with their service each time. By the amount of BMW's parked outside each day others must be too.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,629 ✭✭✭b318isp

There is also Dave Allen near Kilcock and Bloomfield Garage on the SCR - both BMW indys.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,152 ✭✭✭Stallingrad

You may not need an Indy, this chap is great and has saved many Renault owners €1000's! He'll come to you too.

http://electricwindowrepair.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 5,982 ✭✭✭Caliden

+1 for Valdas.

Never had trouble getting him on the phone though, could've just been busy at the time.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,849 ✭✭✭✭Idbatterim

scully autocare in clontarf also seem to have a good rep on here with bm drivers...

Advertisement