Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cheltenham Blues

Options
  • 13-03-2015 8:27am

Is anyone else having a disastrous Cheltenham Festival?

While it started very well with the first 2 up in an ante post treble Annie Power saw to it that it was to be short lived.

Since then the closest was 3rd in the bumper and Vautour doubled/trebled with losers.

Unfortunately this is the third year in a row that I've not done well.

I am really beginning to believe that I should continue picking my horses out as normal and then lay the bejaysus out if them as they've no chance!!

Keep an eye on the Friday thread for todays lays!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,750 ✭✭✭redzerdrog

I have more like the Cheltenham DT's after being beyant from Monday and home last night. That trip takes some getting!

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 10,480 Mod ✭✭✭✭artanevilla

Not as bad as last year, up for the three days, just, but that could change today.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,069 ✭✭✭BQQ

Had a good first day, but downhill since.
    Not helped by being put off both Qualando and Call the Cops because of the jockey bookings.
    Hopefully a strong finish today will see me run into the money.

Advertisement