Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rate my sheep feed

Options
  • 13-03-2015 1:57am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,062 ✭✭✭

I'm following Con's thread on managing his ewes with interest and I don't wish to hijack his thread so I thought I'd start this one.

I'm feeding this particular ewe and lamb nut with good quality silage outside, so far the ewes that have lambed have enough milk and the lambs are strong and lively.

cc9e8cdd860fd5d4b780100505b9183f.png

However, when buying feed I didn't give much thought to which type of nut I fed with price being the main factor for me. I'd hope to get your comments and/or observations on this nut.

Perhaps posters could share what type of nut/ration they're feeding with brand recommendations if possible. I'm lucky enough to live in an area with at least 6 suppliers within easy driving distance, all of whom stock individual brands so if I got recommendations I might be able to source a better nut (even though this one is working out Ok so far).

Thanks,

Tom.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,244 ✭✭✭sea12

Well Tom. I use Glanbia ewe and lamb. Attached is a pic of the ingredients to compare.
    Kovu you might do your thing please with pic

IxRbhmbl.jpg

Advertisement