Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Problem with Hardware Versand Shop.

Options
  • 12-03-2015 5:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7

Hello

So here is the story. I've ordered a monitor from german online shop called Hardware Versand. The monitor was suppose to be Christmas gift. But after a short while I was notified that they don't have the monitor in stock. I've decided to cancel the order and have send many emails requesting to do so. No answer. So I called them, I told the man on the phone everything and he said order is cancelled and my money will be back. That was on 19th of January.
    Now we have march the 12th and no money or the monitor. I have phoned them over 15 times, sent them bank letter that said no money were transferred to my account. But all they said is that money was send on 19th of January. At this point I really don't know what to do, I'm writing them email and messages all the time on facebook but it seems they don't do anything.
    Question is, is there something I can do ? is there still chance of getting those money back.

(Sorry if its wrong section)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭dreamers75

Ring your bank and do a charge back.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,221 ✭✭✭✭m5ex9oqjawdg2i

Maybe the problem lies with your bank. Have you tried giving them a call?

Advertisement