Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Graphic card conflict

Options
  • 12-03-2015 12:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭

HI,
    I have a problem with a new graphic card I installed in my PC.
    I have an Intel(R) HD graphics 4000 built in on the mother board.
    I installed a NVIDIA GeForce GTX 680 and connected my monitor to the HDMI port.
    Everything thing went smoothly until recently I got a notification of a update for the NVIDIA GeForce card. I ok the download but I then got a Blue Screen the PC was in conflict. I got the PC back to an earlier time (via restore), I tried the upgrade again same issue? i more then likely have an IRQ problem or something else. I know I'm running off the NVIDIA GeForce because I checked this against a Game I'm ruining. My Primary drive is SSD and I cant seem to access the BIOS, can anyone offer advise on both issues or if I'm on the right path.
    By the way theres no error appearing on the device manager it only happens with I update the software from the NVIDIA GeForce card.

Advertisement