Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone else out there?

Options
  • 12-03-2015 11:14am
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hi, I'm an 18 year old girl sitting the leaving cert this June. This Christmas I was diagnosed with dyspraxia and mild dyslexia. I was just wondering if any there were any other teenagers in my position who may be able to help with study tips and the like?

I was talking to someone who said they saw a poster for a leaving cert learning disability study group but they can't remember the dear ails and I can't find any online that isn't an after school club for 12yo.

I'm still relatively new to this disorder and would be delighted if there are any adults willing to share their coping mechanisms when it comes to exams.

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,120 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

Not directly related to your question, but make sure you are aware of DARE and its possibilities.

http://accesscollege.ie/dare/

Advertisement