Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

swim for a mile UL

Options
  • 11-03-2015 3:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,262 ✭✭✭

hi all,

anyone doing swim for a mile in UL ?

Just wondering when the coaching is going to start, as Ive been training a good few evenings and no sign of any coach

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 31 Maryfrancis

aidanki wrote: »
    hi all,

anyone doing swim for a mile in UL ?

Just wondering when the coaching is going to start, as Ive been training a good few evenings and no sign of any coach

NAC coaching on Fridays @ 1pm and I think it's 7:30 in the evening
    €7 per session and free for members

• Registered Users Posts: 318 ✭✭HuntingDrog

NAC coaching on Fridays @ 1pm and I think it's 7:30 in the evening
    €7 per session and free for members

tks Mary but are sure?
    Isn't it free to anyone who has paid the €25 registration?
    And also, is there coaching every Friday or is there just 2 lanes dedicated to the Swim For A Mile people?

• Registered Users Posts: 31 Maryfrancis

There is definitely a €7 charge if your not a member.
    Not sure exactly how long the Friday sessions will run for, think till the actual event but not many attending!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,567 ✭✭✭MojoMaker

Yep, they haven't been pushing this in the NAC at all, quite disappointing really. I see the sets on the whiteboard but written out like a child and very low numbers turning out. Could have been a nice program for them to recruit new members but I guess nobody was interested in promoting it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,262 ✭✭✭aidanki

whats NAC stand for pardon my ignorance

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,567 ✭✭✭MojoMaker

National Aquatic Centre - Blanchardstown.

Advertisement