Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Which Braces to Choose??

Options
  • 11-03-2015 11:13am
    Registered Users Posts: 6

Hi, I was hoping that some independent orthodontists could give me some advice. I was looking into getting braces but not sure which road is best to go down. I have looked at Invisalign and 6 Month Smile Treatments. From what I can gather is Invisalign will cost E4,000-5,000 and treatment will last about a year and the 6 month Smile will cost about E3,000 and last for 6 months.

What are peoples suggestions on what to do? I will probably be taking out a loan for this anyway so money is not really an issue. I also havent had a consultation with either yet. I realise I may not be eligible for Invisalign but if it is the better treatment I would get the consultaion and see and if I wasnt eligible then I had the other to fall back on.

Just wondering which is the better treatment if any? Would appreciate if any Orthodontists (Ones who don't use either treatment preferably) out there could give me their opinion?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,538 ✭✭✭btkm8unsl0w5r4

Sorry OP it is absoulty impossible to make any meaningful comment without having knowledge of your teeth. You will need a consultation preferably by somebody offering all forms of braces, then they will choose the one best for you. Remember when you only tool is a hammer all your problems look like nails.

Advertisement