Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Thorpe park, suitable for a 10yr old?

Options
  • 10-03-2015 8:12pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 42

Hi im thinking about travelling to the uk and visiting thorpe park has anyone been? My son is 10 and he's dying to go, iv done some research online but I wanted to hear from people that have actually been there, are the rides suitable for a 10yr old? Is it worth visiting? Where's the best places to stay? And what's the best route to go from either knock or dublin airport? Iv priced the onsite hotel and it's quite pricey but I wouldn't mind paying if it was worth the money,
    Also when is the best time to visit we were thinking about heading off early next month
    Any info would me great x

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25,394 ✭✭✭✭coylemj

Candycakes wrote: »
    are the rides suitable for a 10yr old?

It's your son's height rather than age that matters, measure his height in metres and check the rides listing to see which ones he will be able to go on, there is a minimum height for each ride .....

https://www.thorpepark.com/rides/

• Registered Users Posts: 1,094 ✭✭✭househero

I loved thorpe park when i was about that age. As Coyle said, its all about height not age, they will love the rides. how tall is he?

Advertisement