Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Camera options for the LightSYS 2

Options
  • 10-03-2015 5:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,419 ✭✭✭

Hi,

Is there a wired PIR camera available for the lightSYS 2. I wouldn't fancy having the cube shaped VUpoint camera in the house as I think it would make visitors uncomfortable to have such an obvious camera on them all the time.

If I have to go wireless is the eyewave PIR with camera that is advertised for the agility 3 compatible with the LightSYS. It seems a bit more subtle to have in the house.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,419 ✭✭✭AlanG

Ok - reading a bit more into it. I take it the EyeWAVE will only send static images. Is there a compatible video camera that looks like this?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,661 ✭✭✭✭altor

AlanG wrote: »
    Ok - reading a bit more into it. I take it the EyeWAVE will only send static images. Is there a compatible video camera that looks like this?

What about VUpoint?

Advertisement