Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gaming Groups in Dublin

Options
  • 10-03-2015 5:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hey there everyone,

I've recently arrived in Dublin from France to work, and I'd like to find some RPG gaming groups to join!

I've already applied to the Pathfinder Society FB group, but I'd be interested in other game systems, like WoD (Old or New), L5R, 7th Seas, Warhammer RPG, ADD 2nd ed, Shadowrun, and open to much more!

Also the thing is while my english is not bad I've only been playing a few DD 4th edition in english Which doen't require much roleplay... So a group used to play with foreigners or that would not be bothered by that would be great!

Thank you all!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 155 ✭✭HighKing33

The gaming scene in Dublin seems relatively quiet these days but here's a link to what is probably the best social meetup for gamers on the web: https://plus.google.com/communities/109585765902861584175/members

Asides from that there are still plenty of well established RPG conventions run throughout the year close to the capital. Have fun.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Kendaan

Thank you HighKing33, I didn't thought of checking Google+ !

As for the convention I'll try to attend the next ones (I did an Epic Fail for Leprecon I thought it was 1 week later & totally missed it...).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,880 ✭✭✭Raphael

Vaticon is this coming weekend in UCD, in that case. Website is www.vaticon.ie

• Closed Accounts Posts: 155 ✭✭HighKing33

You sound like a strategy gamer and while war games can be cool, if you're into narrative check out Fate. The srd is free to view online and the rulebook is available at a pay what you want rate. It really is ingenious, to the extent that it makes most other systems look jurassic by comparison.

Advertisement