Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Jihadi John the new face of terrorism

Options
  • 10-03-2015 6:12am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 720 ✭✭✭

Am I the only one getting sick of hearing about this latest scape goat to focus the war on terror on,

they'll let this play on for a few months till "murica" sends in a crack team and kills him with no evedience of this of course,

there always has to be a focal point, first saddam, then osama, gaddaffi ect,

now there running out of targets so there just pulling names out of their arse,

whats next Islamic Ian

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,099 ✭✭✭maggiepip

Are you joking!!! This is ISIS you're talking about, theres no excuse needed to go in all guns blazing, in fact they're dragging their heels this time round. This is not the same thing as ousting Saddam.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 720 ✭✭✭DrGreenthumb

So invading their country and killing hundreds of thousand people and you expect no retaliation,

they should chop a few more heads off

• Registered Users Posts: 23,473 ✭✭✭✭Kermit.de.frog

We did not invade anybody.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 112 ✭✭Wide Load

There's talks of a Republican Ryan up North

I never said "we" did

but you can't deny we facilitated it

• Advertisement

Wide Load wrote: »
    There's talks of a Republican Ryan up North

Don't forget Egyptian Eddie and his crazy pyrmid schemes

• Registered Users Posts: 16,289 ✭✭✭✭Galwayguy35

So invading their country and killing hundreds of thousand people and you expect no retaliation,

ISIS are the ones doing the invading, going into christian Iraqi areas and beheading the men and raping their wives.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,401 ✭✭✭Royal Irish

Volunteering?

• Registered Users Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭Mellor

So invading their country...
    What country are you talking about?
    The ISIS isn't a country. I'm quite baffled that you think Jihad John is a scapegoat. as for lack of evidence, not sure if you are serious tbh. He's does a pretty good job of videotaping and distributing some pretty solid evidence of his crimes.
    He's one of an endless number of terrorists, he's simply elevated himself to an internationally identifiable position.

westerns ruined their country, kill hundreds of thousand of their fellow countrymen and everyone gets worked up when they behead someone,

its all part of the war that they didnt start,

reminds me a lot of the ira, they cant take em head on so they'll use guerrilla warefate tatics

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,099 ✭✭✭maggiepip

westerns ruined their country, kill hundreds of thousand of their fellow countrymen and everyone gets worked up when they behead someone,

its all part of the war that they didnt start,

reminds me a lot of the ira, they cant take em head on so they'll use guerrilla warefate tatics

ISIS are an extreme Sunni Muslim terrorist group of savages, who are killing everyone left right and centre for not being Sunni Muslim, and are even killing Sunni Muslims who don't follow their warped interpretation of Islam to the word. Nothing is "their country"???

maggiepip wrote: »
    ISIS are an extreme Sunni Muslim terrorist group of savages, who are killing everyone left right and centre for not being Sunni Muslim, and are even killing Sunni Muslims who don't follow their warped interpretation of Islam to the word. Nothing is "their country"???

to them they are just retalating for everything that has happened to them, and although i dont agree with it you cant say its not unjust

i'm a eye for a eye type of guy, and i should probably go to bed I don't even know what i'm rambling about now

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,635 ✭✭✭Pumpkinseeds

Frankly, I blame the media for a lot of this sh8te. They created a character, before they named him 'Jihadi John' he was just a piece of anonymous terrorist scum, thanks to the likes of Sky news he's almost a celebrity. I think a total annihilation of IS is going to have to happen in order to stop them and their warped idea of Islam, but of course that would be expensive and very few governments are going to want to spend money on a foreign war.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,925 ✭✭✭✭anncoates

Only heard Gordon is a Moron on the radio the other day. Decent tune. Didn't know about his new terrorist direction.

• Registered Users Posts: 78 ✭✭true567

Am I the only one getting sick of hearing about this latest scape goat to focus the war on terror on,

they'll let this play on for a few months till "murica" sends in a crack team and kills him with no evedience of this of course,

whats next Islamic Ian

A scapegoat is someone who is thrown under the bus and wrongly accused/blamed. This man has beheaded people- not exactly a scapegoat. Secondly, yes there has always been a focal point because all of those people were leaders in their respective organizations. Why would they focus on some nobody within a terrorist organization? Also, just say the U.S. and not "murica" because otherwise it seems as though you are pandering for thanks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,555 ✭✭✭Roger Hassenforder

Because that worked out well historically for the Irish.

(assuming you mean warfare and tactics)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 760 ✭✭✭Desolation Of Smug

Because that worked out well historically for the Irish.

(assuming you mean warfare and tactics)

True. There's still a British tank down the end of the road. No, wait..

• Registered Users Posts: 9,430 ✭✭✭weisses

Don't care what names you give them .... As long as they bomb the crap out of them I'm happy

• Registered Users Posts: 3,651 ✭✭✭Corvo

I have a strong feeling that the OP may not know what he is on about

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,554 ✭✭✭bjork

He spent the plane journey there on a p1ss up

Anyhow, Greece says it'll let them in to Europe if we don't dance to their tune>> Time to get rid of Greece

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,034 ✭✭✭mad muffin

whats next Islamic Ian

Go home. You're drunk…

• Registered Users Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭humanji

MOD: You're better off in posting in Conspiracy Theories or politics, depending on your convictions. Or, even better, you could post in one of the far too many ISIS threads already in After Hours.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement