Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Foundation Level Maths

Options
  • 09-03-2015 8:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6

Hi everyone, i'm currently doing a FETAC Level 5 course but i failed my ordinary level maths course last year. I have signed up to repeat my Maths exam this coming exam season however im taking the foundation level paper. Honestly i would just like a pass in maths for my CV thats why im taking it.

Anyway i dont have a maths grind i only have foundation level exam papers and ordinary level notes from last year. Im really unsure what is on the foundation level paper like what has been dropped from ordinary level? Or from people's experience is the paper just a more basic and easier version of ordinary level and i should just study the ordinary level course?

Any advice would be so so helpful, thank you! :)

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,121 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

If your FETAC course in in an ETB college, the staff will in many cases have worked at LC level too. Check with a Maths teacher what you have to do, or contact your old school. They will help you.

Advertisement