Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2015 Bookies Cheltenham Offers

Options
  • 06-03-2015 2:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9,205 ✭✭✭

Thought I would bump this thread. Just signed up to Betfair there, bet a tenner and get 30 free bet. Also doing a special if you back a winner on the first day at odds of over 3/1 you get 3 free bets worth the same stake that you placed the bet.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 219 ✭✭shamdrog63

Does anyone know what the limit on Boyles Un De Sceaux special is?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,846 ✭✭✭discombobulate

shamdrog63 wrote: »
    Does anyone know what the limit on Boyles Un De Sceaux special is?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,837 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

Here's a few, these all work with existing accounts.

Boyles
    • Money back as free bet if Un De Sceaux loses (max €25)
    • Money back as a Free Bet if your selection finishes 2nd to the SP favourite in any Channel 4 or RTE race

Paddy Power
    • Money back as free bet on losers if Douvan or Un De Sceaux wins (Max €50)

Skybet
    • Money back as free bet if your horse loses the Supreme Novice's hurdle (max €25)
    • Money back as free bet if your horse finishes 2nd or 3rd in the Neptune Novices' Hurdle (max €25)
    • Money back as free bet if Vautour wins the JLT Novices' Chase (€25)

William Hill
    • Money back as free bet if your Supreme Novice's bet loses (max €25)

Betfair
    • Get 3 free bets, each to the value of your stake, when you back a winner at 3/1 or more on any race on day 1
    • For days 2, 3 and 4, get a free bet with every winner you back at 3/1* or more on any race during the week

• Registered Users Posts: 23,846 ✭✭✭✭mailburner

Betway

money back as a freebet if sire de grugy wins the champion chase
    max 50

Coral

money back as a freebet on all fallers
    been doing this for a while

galway/mayo
    mulhollands
    refunding on all fallers on day 1 of the festival
    max refund 25, cash refund though

http://www.johnmulholland.com/index.php/8-news/155-cheltenham-festival-2015

something tells me not too many folks will be losing on un de sceaux

• Registered Users Posts: 3,376 ✭✭✭Shemale

Ladbrokes are giving up to €25 back as a free bet if your horse finishes second to a horse ridden by Ruby Walsh, weird the way its in Irish shops or Irish URL though so beware if you are going over http://www.ladbrokes.com/tc/ruby/

Thought I saw they are doing €25 as a free bet if Sprinter Sacre finishes 1st or 2nd in the Champion Chase, this includes getting you win bet back if you back Sacre and he is second.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,274 ✭✭✭✭mdwexford

All this money back as a free bet is a load of tripe.

Not one bookie has the balls to refund cash this year.

• Registered Users Posts: 870 ✭✭✭Sofa King Great

Gringo180 wrote: »
    Thought I would bump this thread. Just signed up to Betfair there, bet a tenner and get 30 free bet. Also doing a special if you back a winner on the first day at odds of over 3/1 you get 3 free bets worth the same stake that you placed the bet.

Was just looking at signing up to Betfair there. Is the free bet of €30 a single bet or can it be used as 3 x €10 free bets? Also, are there any restrictions on what you can bet on?

Tempted to get the bird to sign up too if the offer is as it seems.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,135 ✭✭✭Gregk961

mdwexford wrote: »
    All this money back as a free bet is a load of tripe.

Not one bookie has the balls to refund cash this year.

Thing of the past I reckon. Does it really make much difference? Use your own cash for the shorties and free bets on the 10/1+ and your not really losing out that much

Gregk961 wrote: »
    Thing of the past I reckon. Does it really make much difference? Use your own cash for the shorties and free bets on the 10/1+ and your not really losing out that much

With the Powers Hurricane Fly offer a couple of years ago some of us backed the whole field for a guaranteed profit.

I had a few people going round to several different powers putting on bets for me, was a nice start to the meeting :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,135 ✭✭✭Gregk961

With the Powers Hurricane Fly offer a couple of years ago some of us backed the whole field for a guaranteed profit.

I had a few people going round to several different powers putting on bets for me, was a nice start to the meeting :)

It was the same with Sprinter Sacre the year before. Thats the reason its no longer cash back id assume.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,014 ✭✭✭Hulk Hands

I did the same but you can hardly blame them for safeguarding against that. It just bleeds them dry and theres zero skill in flat out arbing like that

Hulk Hands wrote: »
    I did the same but you can hardly blame them for safeguarding against that. It just bleeds them dry and theres zero skill in flat out arbing like that

I just want money not to show off my skills or lack thereof. :P

Very few people will have done that I'd imagine though and the money they lose is well worth the advertising and traffic through the door.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,666 ✭✭✭Howjoe1

I just want money not to show off my skills or lack thereof. :P

Very few people will have done that I'd imagine though and the money they lose is well worth the advertising and traffic through the door.

Yep. Money given out on 1st race is soon recouped and more.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,205 ✭✭✭Gringo180

Was just looking at signing up to Betfair there. Is the free bet of €30 a single bet or can it be used as 3 x €10 free bets? Also, are there any restrictions on what you can bet on?

Tempted to get the bird to sign up too if the offer is as it seems.

Its x3 10 euro bets. No restrictions.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,363 ✭✭✭JohnDaniels

Just got this email from 666bet
    For each day of the festival, we are offering ALL, yes all, customers a free bet of £25. Deposit and place £10 or more on the first race of Cheltenham each day and we will give you a matched free bet - up to £25.

https://www.666bet.com/promotions//?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,273 ✭✭✭racso1975

Received the below

Willie Mullins Cheltenham Festival Offer
    BetVictor has a wonderful opening day offer for new customers; place a qualifying bet on Willie Mullins to train a winner on day one (1/20) and if he trains a winner the additional winnings will be paid out at 6/1 (as a free bet). The Irish champion trainer is likely to saddle at least four short-priced favourites on the first day of the Festival - this is an offer not to be missed.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,569 ✭✭✭2ndcoming

I was pretty sure the Boyles UDS offer is money back as cash?

Edit - see it now it's a free bet. ****e.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,351 ✭✭✭✭Harry Angstrom

2ndcoming wrote: »

According to Boyle, it's in line with the "industry standard"; which funnily enough, is set by Boyle and co.........

• Registered Users Posts: 3,162 ✭✭✭Dearg81

William Hill are offering to refund all losing win and each way bets as a free bet on the Supreme up to €25.

• Registered Users Posts: 145 ✭✭Sea The Starz

Does anyone know if the 4/5 on R Walsh for top jock was an actual offer or a technical glitch. Was 4/5 with betfred a couple of hours ago, went to lump on but now 4/9 or 2/5???

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 9,338 Mod ✭✭✭✭convert

I've separated the 2013 and 2015 threads and started one specifically for this year.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,014 ✭✭✭Hulk Hands

Does anyone know if the 4/5 on R Walsh for top jock was an actual offer or a technical glitch. Was 4/5 with betfred a couple of hours ago, went to lump on but now 4/9 or 2/5???

Offer. I got 130 on in the sis's name

• Registered Users Posts: 2,484 ✭✭✭Peintre Celebre

2ndcoming wrote: »

Yeah see that preview at Leop? They're absolutely shouting about this offer from the roof top as if it was the greatest thing since sliced bread, not a single mention of the refund as a free bet. I cannot stand Leon Blanch.

Bruce doing money back as cash all fallers up to 25 quid. Good offer

• Registered Users Posts: 7,513 ✭✭✭seanhynes

Dearg81 wrote: »
    William Hill are offering to refund all losing win and each way bets as a free bet on the Supreme up to €25.

If u lose the first bet Are u allowed back anything with the 25 they give you ie an accum /double ,I know 25 isn't included as part of the winnings

• Registered Users Posts: 19,351 ✭✭✭✭Harry Angstrom

Yeah see that preview at Leop? They're absolutely shouting about this offer from the roof top as if it was the greatest thing since sliced bread, not a single mention of the refund as a free bet. I cannot stand Leon Blanch.

Absolute spoofer.

Advertisement