Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TCD accommodation?!??!?!

Options
  • 09-03-2015 4:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 16

Hey, I'm a deferred applicant, so I'll be attending trinity college this coming September (2015).. So, I'm kinda looking into accommodation now- I'm not sure if I should go to halls, or to find a place of my own, and then meet some people on the tcdsu and find some roommates!
    I am quite a shy person, so I do think a place as social as halls would be really quite daunting and I think I might be just totally out of comfort zone 24/7.. Same time, though, I think it'd be easier to make friends that way (by going to halls)?? Also, I'm going to be studying children's nursing, so with long placement hours and so, I dunno if that'd leave a lot of room for going out often (or am I being a dry ****e?!) With finding other people and getting other people for roomies and finding a place of my own, I think I'd find that helluva lot better, and much less daunting- again, on the other hand, am I limiting myself here? I feel like I should kinda know what to do now, so I could be starting to look at places now, before it gets too hectic in august!
    Thanks xx (:

P.S. this is a repost!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,761 ✭✭✭Lawliet

You don't need a second thread for this, especially not when your other thread is less than a week old and is still on the front page of the forum.

You can post in your other thread to draw attention to it or make a post in the accommodation sticky, but spamming the forum with identical threads isn't allowed.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement