Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Signing into a mental hospital

Options
  • 09-03-2015 1:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 46

How to u volunterely sign yourself into a mental hostipal ??? And which one would u go to ???

Comments

thefires wrote: »
    How to u volunterely sign yourself into a mental hostipal ??? And which one would u go to ???

Talk to your gp.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 9,684 CMod ✭✭✭✭Shield

Hello thefires.

Your question isn't really one for the emergency services, however, it sounds like you could do with having a chat with someone.

Have a look at the post below by Eoin from turn2me.org and drop him a line. He has helped a good few people through the rough times that we all go through in life, and you've nothing to lose by giving him a nudge.

Because it's nothing to do the Emergency Services, I am following our Charter and closing the thread, however, if you wish to chat to me in confidence, just drop me a Private Message and we can take it from there.

Remember what they say: If you're going through hell, keep going, you'll come out the other side.

Thanks,

Shield.
    Hello Boards Members,

My name is Eoin O'Shea and I am a counselling psychologist working at Turn2me, an online mental health organisation ( www.turn2me.org )

I write to announce that Turn2me, having received additional support from the Health Service Executive through the National Office for Suicide Prevention, would be willing to offer support for any (adult - 18 or over) Boards members wishing to avail of our services online and free of charge. Such services are for those experiencing distress, a difficult time in life, or any of a number of psychological/emotional difficulties.

We can provide anonymous support at Turn2me should you wish to avail of our support forums, take part in our Online Support Groups which run every day, or use any of the other features at our site.

We can also offer you free online counselling - up to eight sessions - with a professional counsellor. All you would need to do is visit www.turn2me.org/engage and a member of our staff can take things from there. (Please note that the free online counselling option is currently aimed at Irish residents).

Please contact us as per the url above if you'd have an interest in the free online counselling. Alternatively, feel free to simply visit our site and check things out in your own time.

I wish you the very best and hope to hear from you soon,

Eoin

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement