Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cheapest place for braces?

Options
  • 09-03-2015 1:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 565 ✭✭✭

Hi guys, I know train tracks aren't cheap but dose anyone know of a cheaper place around that I would get just my upper teeth, Its mostly just one of my front teeth pushed in a bit, one dentist already quoted me 2000 just for the upper.. Would this be the best price id get? Ill be making lots of sacrifices for this as im only a student on a grant

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,691 ✭✭✭Lia_lia

I paid almost 4K for mine. Upper and lower. Also as a student on a grant working weekends! Paid via a payment plan, so that made it a bit easier to pay for.

Best to check out a few places. Make sure it's somewhere close to home and/or college, as you will be visiting once every six weeks or so.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,538 ✭✭✭btkm8unsl0w5r4

Its a bit like asking where is the cheapest place for a car? It all depends on what type of braces, the difficult of your case, the time it will take and the person doing the job. Your quoted price may be excellent value or it may not. You will have to go for several consultations to get various prices.

Advertisement