Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Vegan makeup

Options
  • 09-03-2015 5:59am
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hi!

So I'm looking for cruelty- and harmful chemical free, preferably vegan, cosmetics available in Dublin. I'm not opposed to ordering online as long as the postage charges aren't ridiculous.

Does anyone know a good, nay, great, waterproof mascaras and waterproof liquid eyeliners that don't contain cr*p? I have really delicate lashes, waterproof mascara seem to be the only one that keeps them "up". Also my eyes tend to water so...

I tried BWC waterproof mascara, it's quite good but it gives me raccoon eyes ;_;
    From eyeko I tried visual eyes eyeliner (they claim to be cruelty free, no certification), but they include some undesirable ingredients.
    Lavera seems alright but they don't carry a waterproof line, does anyone have any experience?

I look into dr organic for other cosmetics use such as shampoos but a lot of their products include sodium benzoate, don't want to go near that eugh.

Thank you all!

Comments

Advertisement