Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Renting in Longford

Options
  • 08-03-2015 10:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 778 ✭✭✭

What's the rental market like in Longford town ? Are there more houses available than people need or is it hard to get a house ?
    I was looking and the average 3 bed seems to be making about €450 per month ?
    Would there be many on rent allowance in the town ?
    Any advice would be appreciated and all opinions will be considered as everybody has their own view on the country and its economy.
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 890 ✭✭✭rejkin

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2057322881

That's gonna be the usual response you get about this.

If you can drive and you have a family you are much better looking at areas outside Longford town,better estates and nices houses.

Killoe,netwonforbes,laneborough. Any of those directions.

If you are single and dont drive then sure check out longford town but I would advice not to rent anywhere in the heart of the town(i.e near market square).

Advertisement