Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ridgewood Swords - opinions

Options
  • 08-03-2015 9:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7

Hi, we've looked at the new development in Ridgewood in Swords and we like the houses but would like opinions on the estate and in particular local schools. Also transport links to the city... The agent mentioned the swords express, how is frequency/ time to city during peak periods? Thanks...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25 BertyytreB

The swords express is frequent enough and goes through the tunnel. More expensive than Dublin bus but is a coach. You can also get the 41c, or the 41 and 33 in the town. There are schools near by none are amazing, the girls school in river valley is probably better than Colaiste Choilm at the entrance to swords. The area in general is fine you tend to get little scum bags that pop up around all parts of swords now and again and little boy racers. In general though I think swords is a well serviced area and plenty of shops with the Pavilions there. However I am from Swords so don't know what the external view of swords is.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 13,425 ✭✭✭✭Ginny

I don't think the swords express services Ridgewood directly, you'd have to walk up to boromihe for it as far as I know, same for the 41c.

• Registered Users Posts: 441 ✭✭Alicano

Ginny wrote: »
    I don't think the swords express services Ridgewood directly, you'd have to walk up to boromihe for it as far as I know, same for the 41c.

Correct.
    Also. Only one road in to all that housing, so at peak times trying to get out from those lights onto Forrest Rd is dreadful. Only hearsay though, I don't live there.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,615 ✭✭✭✭Muahahaha

have a friend who lives in Ridgewood, her biggest complaint is the 41 bus service, she finds it unreliable. Other than that she likes the area.

Advertisement