Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best value lawn mower servicing repair In Dublin South

Options
  • 08-03-2015 4:31pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 23

Looks like it's going to be another great summer for my Gardening delighted to see the guys that serviced my lawn mower are still in business and are apparently the best value lawn mower servicing business in Dublin . I can only speak for my own experience i feel everyone should go get there lawn mower serviced with these guys from the Rathfarnham area . I originally saw them on a facebook like page called South Dublin Lawn Mower repair which is still active just thought id pass the word to people out there

Brian

Comments

Yeah I remember you mentioned them last year. Glad to see your business is running well.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23 Briankelly1

Yeah I remember you mentioned them last year. Glad to see your business is running well.
    It's not my business i was a customer of theres last year there still in business though

Advertisement