Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

XBMC Ireland

Options
  • 08-03-2015 1:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

I purchased an XBMC Android box from XBMC Ireland website. After one month I started to have trouble so sent it back at there request. I have been in touch with them several times through texting. But they stopped replying and 4 months later i still have not received my XBMC box or refund back. While the box worked initially, and was good, if you have trouble with it forget about their support, its a money making scam and i would stay away from xbmc ireland and purchase this product from another source. There website is good, don't be fooled, you have been warned. Is there anyone else having this trouble with them?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 463 ✭✭mylesm

McChance wrote: »
    I purchased an XBMC Android box from XBMC Ireland website. After one month I started to have trouble so sent it back at there request. I have been in touch with them several times through texting. But they stopped replying and 4 months later i still have not received my XBMC box or refund back. While the box worked initially, and was good, if you have trouble with it forget about their support, its a money making scam and i would stay away from xbmc ireland and purchase this product from another source. There website is good, don't be fooled, you have been warned. Is there anyone else having this trouble with them?

Sorry to hear about your trouble but thanks for the heads up as you can see from my posts I am in the market right now for a box but will avoid this company

Advertisement