Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Build Control

Options
  • 08-03-2015 1:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 112 ✭✭

Hi all,

I have to submit a short paragraph on Build Control, complete with citations for my course. I cannot find anything by the usual methods. Could anyone possibly point me in the right direction?????

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 403 ✭✭counterpointaud

Hi all,

I have to submit a short paragraph on Build Control, complete with citations for my course. I cannot find anything by the usual methods. Could anyone possibly point me in the right direction?????

Some search terms to get you started:

-Build automation
    -Dependency management
    -Build verification test

• Registered Users Posts: 1,148 ✭✭✭punk_one82

Maybe have a look at continuous integration too and tools like Hudson/Jenkins

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,678 Mod ✭✭✭✭Manach

I'd recommend Software build systems by Peter Smith . Informative and has practical tie-in to industry.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,262 ✭✭✭✭jester77

Martin Fowler has written lots of good papers on continuous delivery and continuous deployment

Advertisement