Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Teashock.

Options
  • 07-03-2015 2:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 20,409 ✭✭✭✭

Does he get a day off?Or has he got meetings and ribbon cuttings seven days a week?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,074 ✭✭✭pmasterson95

I hate when ya think its Lyons tea but its Barrys tea

#teashock

• Registered Users Posts: 32 TheOtherMan

I thought this was going to be about a condition you get after drinking too much tea

• Registered Users Posts: 8,034 ✭✭✭mad muffin

Wadda ya mean a day off? He's off 7 days a week. He gets all his instructions from Germany...

• Registered Users Posts: 33,729 ✭✭✭✭RobertKK

kneemos wrote: »
    Does he get a day off?Or has he got meetings and ribbon cuttings seven days a week?

He is off on a holiday to the US soon.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,797 ✭✭✭Kevin McCloud

Does he live in a kind slice?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,409 ✭✭✭✭kneemos

RobertKK wrote: »
    He is off on a holiday to the US soon.

First class or back with the bacon smugglers?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 46,938 ✭✭✭✭Nodin

kneemos wrote: »

Half day after a ribbon cutting. Intellectual demands of it take a lot out of him. That 3 grand plus a day isn't for nothin.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,452 ✭✭✭✭The_Valeyard

I hate weak tea or cold tea. Disgusting.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,223 ✭✭✭✭biko

When you work with something you love you don't need a day off.

• Registered Users Posts: 476 ✭✭Cen taurus

When you don't really work you don't need a day off either

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,409 ✭✭✭Trebor176

Teashock? Mother of Jaysus!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,804 ✭✭✭CrabRevolution

Recently had a look at the HSE magazine. Decent enough read with some interesting interviews and articles. I also cracked just why the HSE is in such a mess. It's because the Minister for Health has no time to do any work as he spends all day every day attending photoshoots.

Every promotion, launch, initiative, event, club, opening etc. that's even vaguely health related seems to require that the minister for health attend. Every second page had Varadkar at some other event. The job should be split in 2, like the way they have 2 Sam Maguires. 1 to go around on tours and doing publicity work, and 1 "real" one.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,570 ✭✭✭Mint Aero

An tish algin a dock

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,570 ✭✭✭Mint Aero

Recently had a look at the HSE magazine. Decent enough read with some interesting interviews and articles. I also cracked just why the HSE is in such a mess. It's because the Minister for Health has no time to do any work as he spends all day every day attending photoshoots.

Every promotion, launch, initiative, event, club, opening etc. that's even vaguely health related seems to require that the minister for health attend. Every second page had Varadkar at some other event. The job should be split in 2, like the way they have 2 Sam Maguires. 1 to go around on tours and doing publicity work, and 1 "real" one.

To be fair Varadkar is a media whore. He's at everything that's not related to health as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,083 ✭✭✭Rubberchikken

i love tea. don't like the taoiseach.

• Registered Users Posts: 102 ✭✭marley1

teashock Is that you Gregory

• Registered Users Posts: 20,409 ✭✭✭✭kneemos

Trebor176 wrote: »
    Teashock? Mother of Jaysus!

Jesus.

Advertisement