Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Milestone Thread

Options
  • 07-03-2015 12:46am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,372 ✭✭✭

Today I celebrate a year and a day off cigarettes. When I say celebrate, I say it with trepidation as a year has always been good for me and I am nervous of complacency.

That said, this is a big shout out to my fellow quitters. My no.1 bit of advice: Get an app. This has been incredibly motivational. I have one on my phone and another on my Ipad. Both churning out the stats when I need reminding of where I am and where I don't want to go back to.

Then there's this thread. I think this forum needs a thread like this just to post your quit stat and give yourself a pat on the back.

The Milestone thread is born. Post your stat with pride.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10 drtonic49

16 weeks off them tomorrow... no clue how i managed this time but here's hoping it continues...

• Registered Users Posts: 973 ✭✭✭internet_user

4 weeks today:)

Advertisement