Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Friday racing

Options
  • 06-03-2015 12:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,273 ✭✭✭

Back by unpopular demand we have my amazingly weak poor selection over the 8 races in Dundalk. Kind of came close last week with 3 places a winner and non runner.

5.35 Shu shu sugar 8/1
    6.05 Lady Mandeville 8/1
    6.35 Maira 9/4
    7.05 Grey Danube 14/1
    7.35 Saga Diamond 7/1
    8.05 Forbidden City 4/1
    8.35 Dancing Lord 6/1
    9.05 Behst 7/2

This weeks accum for .25cent e/w (see Toby I am learning) returns €1243856.25 or €407 for the place. Gonna have a serious pot of money for next week!!!!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 78 ✭✭ryant1981

Morgans Bay 4.35 Sandown
    Scoreline 5.45 Wolves

• Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭frank93

Just the one bet today . A lucky 15 . Cool bomb 3:15 lessons in Milan 4:00 daydreamer 6:45 mumarassat 7:15 .

• Registered Users Posts: 860 ✭✭✭UDAWINNER

The Orange Rogue Ayr 3:05 11/8

• Registered Users Posts: 2,620 ✭✭✭votecounts

Great Link Ayr 3:05 4/1

• Registered Users Posts: 16,406 ✭✭✭✭Francie Barrett

I had meant to ride up Captain Hox, doh!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,219 ✭✭✭tipptom

Coach Bombay in the 8.05 Dundalk tonight,ran to free in the blinkers last week,last of the bridle,back in trip which will suit him better this time,just a slap down the shoulder when couldn't get through flailing whips,still only a length and three quarters of the winner.

Cons; drawn 10 tonight.

Few bob for hurricane Ivan in the 3.05 at Ayr,if he could produce a bit of his hurdles form over jumps could be be in the hunt imo at 11/2.

Cpt Joy in Dundalk is great value at 11/10,entered in a big winners race at lingfield next outing.

• Registered Users Posts: 35,816 ✭✭✭✭BorneTobyWilde

Star Links 40-1 ew 8.35
    Ran in some very competitve races recently, I like it for a place here.
    Hopefully this race is a bit easier.

• Registered Users Posts: 254 ✭✭poeticmakaveli

everyone tipped in the 3.05 except plus jamais :-)

Etania out to 4/1 in the 3:15 makes a decent bet for me. Goes very well on this kind of ground and has been a different horse from being stepped up from 2m to 2m4.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,273 ✭✭✭racso1975

Presenting Junior 4.45 12/1 e/w

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,273 ✭✭✭racso1975

racso1975 wrote: »
    Presenting Junior 4.45 12/1 e/w

:pac::pac::pac:

Missile Command 40-1 5.35
    Ran a few good races here over 6f. back up to this trip tonight.
    I like ew

• Registered Users Posts: 2,642 ✭✭✭Luap

Black Dave is being back as this is his time to strike.
    Costly for punters so far.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,404 ✭✭✭mr.jingle

Was looking at Shinnyhappyjohn for the past few weeks and thought he was due to strike in the near future but the price drift threw me off 6's out to 11's and saunters home by 3/4 lengths. Nash is some cowboy :mad::mad::mad:

Luap wrote: »
    Black Dave is being back as this is his time to strike.
    Costly for punters so far.

Today was the day alright!

I have to say, young Donnacha O'Brien is starting to look like a very good jockey. Two winners there and while one was fancied, Shinyhappyjohn looked a very well judged ride. Think he definitely has a future in the professional game (unlike his sister).

(unlike his sister).

A bit harsh on Joseph :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,304 ✭✭✭Jon Stark

I have to say, young Donnacha O'Brien is starting to look like a very good jockey. Two winners there and while one was fancied, Shinyhappyjohn looked a very well judged ride. Think he definitely has a future in the professional game (unlike his sister).

Ana seems decent to me in fairness, she's had her share of winners. Harsh to dismiss her.

• Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭Hayden Pennyfeather

Got word for Stroll On in the 8.05 at Dundalk. Donnacha O'Brien on board. Gl if you follow.

A €1 ew trixie for some interest
    Wolv. 7:15 Galilee Chapel
    Wolv 7:45 Freewheel
    Dund 8:35 Strait of Zanzibar

• Advertisement

Moss Nation in the 8.05
    Tried hard last time to get off the mark and failed. Very busy
    horse this year, should go close again here.
    10-1 ew is good value.

Jon Stark wrote: »
    Ana seems decent to me in fairness, she's had her share of winners. Harsh to dismiss her.

To be fair that was a steering job there!

If i wasnt carrying 28lb overweight id have won on it too.

TheTorment wrote: »
    To be fair that was a steering job there!

If i wasnt carrying 28lb overweight id have won on it too.

Really? Given the price you could have got on that horse it was more than a steering job.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,135 ✭✭✭Gregk961

Lets face it she is not a good jockey, as far as claimers go she would be a long way down on any trainers phonebook. She gets decent chances from her family and she would be expected to know those horses fairly well, she does an adequate job but thats it.

Gregk961 wrote: »
    Lets face it she is not a good jockey, as far as claimers go she would be a long way down on any trainers phonebook. She gets decent chances from her family and she would be expected to know those horses fairly well, she does an adequate job but thats it.

I've seen her ride winners outside of the family stable so it's not just a case of getting handy numbers. I don't get why people would be eager to dismiss a very young jockey.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,219 ✭✭✭tipptom

Jon Stark wrote: »
    I've seen her ride winners outside of the family stable so it's not just a case of getting handy numbers. I don't get why people would be eager to dismiss a very young jockey.
    I think she gets a lot of outside rides because of who she is and if I was a trainer I would give her a few rides because Aiden would be a good fella to know,she will never be a Cathy Gannon.
    Trainers sons and daughters have a massive advantage in getting rides compared to an outsider coming in.

Advertisement