Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Philips Shaver-Won't charge.

Options
  • 06-03-2015 12:53am
    Registered Users Posts: 7,818 ✭✭✭

My other half received a Philips Wet & Dry Aquatouch shaver for Christmas, as a present.
    It's been working fine but now it won't charge at all. He tried charging it all day to see if that would work, but no.

It's only three months old (I know because I know the person who bought it for him) but we have no receipt and the person who bought it doesn't have the receipt....is there any way of getting Philips to look into this without a receipt?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,787 ✭✭✭slimjimmc

If you deal directly with Philips they might insist on a receipt however the shop that sold it will only require proof of purchase which does not necessarily need to be a receipt. A credit/debit card statement showing the transaction is considered valid proof of purchase. If the person who bought the shaver paid by card then he/she could bring the shaver back to the shop and use their statement as proof of purchase if proof is requested. Even without proof of your own some shops are able to look up their own records if you give them sufficient details to pin point the sale.

Advertisement