Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bart Simpson Irish Aural tape.

Options
  • 05-03-2015 5:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 426 ✭✭

Does anyone have a link to that "Is mise Bart Simpson" Irish Aural tape? Been trying to find it for ages.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,750 ✭✭✭iDave

Nope

• Registered Users Posts: 850 ✭✭✭Hans Bricks

*Telly Bingo transvestite voice*

"IS MISE BARTHH SIMPSSSZON"

• Registered Users Posts: 33,111 ✭✭✭✭Princess Consuela Bananahammock

Aamzing what you find if you go over to youtube and type in "is mise Bart SImpson"

I can't be bothered watchign it - what happens?

Everything I don't like is either woke or fascist - possibly both - pick one.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 112 ✭✭Wide Load

Everyone bursting out laughing at the same time. Good times.

Tá mo chraiceann buí

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 426 ✭✭The_Mac

Aamzing what you find if you go over to youtube and type in "is mise Bart SImpson"

I can't be bothered watchign it - what happens?

I suppose I should've said in the first post I'd seen that video, yer man is only doing an impression of a small bit of it though

• Registered Users Posts: 263 ✭✭eet fuk

I've been wondering this myself, creid no ná creid

• Registered Users Posts: 435 ✭✭diograis

ahhhh it was in the book an dtuigeann tú wasn't it? I remember, he sounded like cartman from south park cos they hadn't a clue.

• Registered Users Posts: 431 ✭✭Miall108

Leigh anois do scruphaipear, na treoiracha agus na ceisteanna a gabhann le chhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhuuuuuuuiiiiddd AAAAAHHHHH!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,835 ✭✭✭✭cloud493

Studying for the leaving OP?

• Advertisement

Yeah, but I just want to hear the tape as the thought of the usual speakers on them pretending to be Bart Simpson is just hilarious.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

The_Mac wrote: »
    Does anyone have a link to that "Is mise Bart Simpson" Irish Aural tape? Been trying to find it for ages.

Again, a quick Google reveals that you can purchase the tape with the work books. Fonn 2, I believe.

The_Mac wrote: »
    Yeah, but I just want to hear the tape as the thought of the usual speakers on them pretending to be Bart Simpson is just hilarious.

"Is mise Bart Simpson" in a big thick nordie accent

Miall108 wrote: »
    "Is mise Bart Simpson" in a big thick nordie accent

Oh god, I was wondering whether it would be the old Kerry fella or the northern fella. brilliant.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,802 ✭✭✭✭suicide_circus

Read the title as aural rape

• Registered Users Posts: 415 ✭✭Alexis Sanchez

I have no idea what's going on in that video.

This is some scandalous Irish aural tape. Like how many grown adult males in Ireland phone each other up and tell each other their eating a nice cake and a breakfast roll or singing ta me creep ta me weirdo into the phone. Our leaving cert students are not that mentally challenged. A bit of realism wouldnt go a stray in the Irish aural tapes.....https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a1yLixjBKS8

• Registered Users Posts: 7,812 ✭✭✭thelad95

Leigh anois do churamach ar do scrudpaipear na truiracha agus na ceisteanna ann le cuid A

BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEPPPPPPPPPPPP.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,570 ✭✭✭Mint Aero

Lay go nish go curamock. Ar do srude fapair. Le tureke agus na cesht ana. Le rowan le cud a

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,113 ✭✭✭shruikan2553

This is some scandalous Irish aural tape. Like how many grown adult males in Ireland phone each other up and tell each other their eating a nice cake and a breakfast roll or singing ta me creep ta me weirdo into the phone. Our leaving cert students are not that mentally challenged. A bit of realism wouldnt go a stray in the Irish aural tapes.....https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a1yLixjBKS8

Listening to that I have no idea how I managed to pass Irish.

I remember the bart simpson one, it was awful even by their standards.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,328 ✭✭✭conorh91

You do know that's a pisstake..? They're deliberately mocking the pronunciation, Bearlachas, etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 37,295 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

Fonn 2.

Advertisement